package.json to latest versions (minus jQuery and Less because Bootstrap 3) and ran the site.
Here's how threads list looked like as soon as I've got Webpack to complete first build:
React surely mounted something because server-rendered threads list is gone. But that something failed to render.
Quick look at browser's console shows that there's undefined
pathname. So React Router error.
I've did quick hackery to mount React Router component with threads list. Here's result:
So React Router tried to render threads list route, but that exploded. Looks like missing props issue, which makes sense because I've didn't pass any required data in props to route's component. Looks like I'll have to update all react router uses before I'll be able to think of fiddling with components proper. Oh well.
Also nice to see that there's default errors boundary from React Router. But I'll be replacing that with custom component later so people won't see this mess in production builds.