This release also bumps required Pillow version to 4 to improve compatibility with Windows 10, but Misago will work with latest Pillow 3 just fine.
To update Misago from 0.6 Alpha 7 to 0.6 Alpha 8, use PIP to uninstall old Misago and install new one:
pip uninstall misago pip install misago --pre
- Default Pillow version bumped to 4.0 for better cross-system compatibility. Misago is guaranteed to run on latest 3.x, but apparently that version has issues when installed on Windows 10.
- Prompt user for confirmation before marking category's threads as read.
- Use the pager from threadview on users list.
- Improved posts editor on small displays.
- Fixed breakpoints used by navbar, made full navbar displayed starting with 700px widths.
- Redesigned threads list, removed top-category resolution.
- Improved active posters ranking display on mobile devices.
- Improved way the polls are displayed on tablet and mobile displays.
- Improved post's changelog on mobile devices.
- Improved posts attachments lists appearance on small displays.
- Improved private threads participants list responsiveness for tablets and mobile displays.
- Made youtube videos in posts responsive.
- Empty posts footers will no longer be displayed.
- CSS and icons links have been moved to separate template
misago/head.htmlfor easier customization.
- Small improvements to poll votes and posts likes lists modals markup.
- Fixed bug that caused poll edit form to don't appear.
- Fixed JS catalogue view so it loads Misago's
Implementation and API changes
- Documented the