Misago 0.23 is a release that adds feature enabling site owners to add custom links to forum menu.
It also changes graphs on admin dashboard to use cumulative approach to displaying data, which better illustrates growth over time.
Misago 0.23 records whenever user account is deleted, and displays this information on admin dashboard.
This release also includes bunch of bugfixes contributed by the community members.
To upgrade your Misago to 0.23, run
./appctl upgrade command.
- 1286: Added option to admin panel that allows site owners to add custom links to navbar and footer menus.
- 1298: Changed graphs on admin dashboard to cumulative ones.
- 1300: Misago will count number of deleted user accounts, and display deletion statistics on admin dashboard.
- 1289: Fixed over-eager parsing rule for short image syntax in markdown that sometimes resulted in non-image text being parsed as image.
- 1291: Fixed invalid caching strategy in admin version check that resulted in it incorrectly showing
- 1301: Fixed "newer version" button title in post-changelog UI being incorrectly labeled as "previous version".