Misago 0.11 has been released! This release includes new feature in form of quick search available from forum's navbar, as well as few little bugfixes and improvements.
This release should also be of interest for those working on translating Misago to other languages, as it includes the support for Transifex Client as well as language files for all languages of which translation progress is greater than 40%: Chinese, French and Russian.
To update Misago from 0.10 to 0.11 use PIP to uninstall old Misago and install new one:
pip uninstall misago pip install misago
Next, open your
settings.py, look up the
context_processors setting under
TEMPLATES, and find
Next, add new line with
'misago.search.context_processors.search_providers', below it:
- 886 - Misago will now display search icon in navbar on desktop and tablet sized displays, that lets your users to perform quick searches for threads and users without need for going to search page.
- 902 - It's now possible to link to page containing search results for search provider and query. This is currently used for "see all results" links in navbar's search, but may be expanded in the future.
- 900 - If user has permission to use private threads, icon link to them will always be present next to user's avatar in navbar.
- 901 - Misago will no longer display links to private threads in UI if user has no permission to use them.
- 904 - Fixed showstopper on "delete all" action in users admin, increased its tests coverage.
Implementation and API changes
- 906 - Misago now includes the configuration files required for the Transifex Client to work, which should make it easier for translators to work and test their translations. In addition to this Misago now includes translation files for languages which translation progress is greater than 40%: Russian, French and Chinese.