Misago 0.10 was originally planned to be feature release adding search field to forum's navbar, but it was delayed first by discovery of showstopper fixing of which I've prioritized, then cleanup of permission system's handling of closed categories and threads. Finally RL interrupted limiting amount of time I could spend on development.
To update Misago from 0.9 to 0.10 use PIP to uninstall old Misago and install new one:
pip uninstall misago pip install misago
As always, you should run
python manage.py migrate and
python manage.py collectstatic commands to put your database and static files up to date.
- 890 - Added
MISAGO_BLEACH_CALLBACKSsetting for better control over automatic links in user posts for those who wish for it.
- 884 - Added bulk update/delete operations support for API, that should help with deadlocks.
- 890 - Misago will no longer add
rel="nofollow"to internal urls.
Implementation and API changes
- 887 - Unified handling of closed categories and threads in permissions system.
- 893 - Moved ID's lists cleaning to utility function.
- 888 - Generated new translation files containing changes for new messages - uploaded on Transifex.
- 892 - Added readme to project's page on pypi.
- 894 - Fixed some url's in readme and docs.